Sketch is almost 2 weeks old when digested in PS
Not for the game I'm helping with. I used to draw weapons alot. My englissh vocab was full of them and I cannot find any more! Sad.
A common longsword costs 3 gold pieces - for compliment, a decent longsword in middle ages cost about 1 willage or a bit more! So do not get cocky.
- Ugly Hand: It is (was) a hand of a something I do not know what the hell it is. Probably that. Greaters effect of fire-based spells. Give it to you for 50 gold
- Golden chopper: Bought it from a palladin for 12 gold pieces. Altough it looks like that it cannot do any extra and is ewen heawy as doo.
- Stone hammer. 2 gold. It is robost and heawy. How to handle it? Carefully, or else the spike will itch your hand. Kinda self-demaging weapon. Expensive? Say that to the dwarf used to wield it!
- Looong spike: Do not remember who gave(?) it to me. That was a short business I think. More like a 2handed dager. Some magic it has, so cannot afford less than 7 gold pieces.
- Thing: Not know what this is, but some kind of ritual staff. That black crystal might have something in it. Give it to you for 1 gold.. no, 30 gold pieces! Yes, that is the price, hah.
"Don't want to buy? Browsing? Get lost! Don't make the other customers wait..."
//I'm not a good merchant//