2009 jun 4
Reserved by AncientBeast
I'm helping in an MMORPG but these are not meant for that porpouse - yet - so you can download it if you want. I won't get mad.
Still a sketch, still practice... might look worse if I tried it for real.
Yesterday studied PHP in class from 3 to 9 and got bored a few times. Being while I often bring dragons and weapons to life (Yes, I'm forging these swords in front of the monitor, I bring my smithy equipment wherever I go)
- Selling an average long sword for 3 gold pieces. 10 silver=1 gold as usual
- Top one: Orcish 2handed. Spikes are meant to make it cooler. No less than 1 gold and it is yours.
- 2nd: Orcish dager. That spike can itch your wrist while holding it. Crude equipment. 3 silver it costs.
- 3rd: Tried something elwish and glowing - I tried at least. 3 gold and 4 silver and you can take it
- On the right: Ogre palladin sword (?) whatever. That shall be 5 gold pieces.
- The lowest one: This one really looks elwen - to me. That one is not for sale! (unless you give me at least 20... no, 40 nice-and-shinygold coiins!!!)