2009 Juny 23
Not for the game I'm helping with. Or at least I do not know if these will fit in.
No more sketches! This time I go for real! It took me time since I had almost no intention to do it, so the lineart is about 2 weeks older than the finished picture.
I sell a longsword for 3 gold pieces
- THE RED HAMMER: It is big, red (purple) and heawy. Boosted by an ogre magi, it costs you 5 gold & 2 silver pieces.
- Orcish cutter: Big one, as big as you are. Needs both hands to wield but does mortal demage. 4 gold pieces. It is more like a collector's material.
- Obsidian dager: not made from obsidian but sounds cool. Ritualistic equipment. More like a collector's material. 20 gold pieces and it is yours.
- Thorned bow: No string available. Brutal weapon made from demon bones. Has evil aura around it. 30 gold pieces.
- The stonefang: Made from the fang of a rock beast. It is heawy, slow, but at least can cut. Totally useless in combat but can make a good plow. 1 gold 6 silver.
- Dark Blade: It was made for a renegade-palladin who liked big, heawy blades. No sneak attack with this baby it is more like a chopping machine. Unlikely light it is but only for the one who wields it. As for the opponent, it weigths like doo! I want 26 gold pieces for this one...
Would you like to buy any of these?