The 15th pack of weapons I made. Not sketches.
It took me some time to color. Why? Need to practice coloring more. Sometimes had no ideas how to continue and sometimes arrived in a dead end. So it took me some days
In the middle ages a long sword cost as mutch a hole willage. I sell a decent longsword for 3.1 gold pieces (last time 3, but inflation)
- Chopper sword: A ritual weapon. Can blunt like a sword, can pierce and can hook into the armour and pull down the knight from the horse. 1,1m long and a bit heawy. The hilt is fat and needs both hand to use. Otherwise no special abilitys and no nothing. Got it from an old temple from a "treasure hunt" You can have it for 5.5 gold pieces.
- Red Blood Crystal: As heawy as the other one. Glows red even in the daylight. You yust grab the glowing ball and like the blade was attached to it, you can swing the weapon with ease. My own work and would not agree wit less than 35 gold pieces.
- Silver shortsword: Heawy, since silver is heawyer than steel, and far not as durable. No enchantment. Made for a friend. He wanted to have something to look good. Well, it does not look good but think of the silver... I charge a hole 100 gold pieces for this baby. Expensive? Get on your mind!
- Lizard sword: Got this from a lizardman I sliced a week ago. Not a miracle but simple, durable and quite functional. 3.5 gold peaces and I'm cheap.
- The silver sword: Typically a bastard sword. Can wield it with single hand, cause it is light. And sharp too. Can cut even magical blades like grass. Except the diorit on the end of the hilt (and the diamond), it was made from one hole crystal. Kinda proud on that one. My own making. Unless you have a full 1000 gold pieces with you It won't be yours. Maybe I'll keep it for myself... Aaaand another thing: It keeps glowing in the color of the wielder's aura when fighting...