Here is the last serie of my weapons. Drawing is bit old, but was lazy to color. Do not touch unless you buy it!
A formal long sword costs 3 gold pieces that equals about a price of a village in the middle ages:
- The copper: costs 3,2 gold. Crude metalwork. Easy to handle but hard to fence with. You can hang it on the wall by a nail.
- Crystalize blade: 100 gold pieces. It is made from metal reforged to look like crystal. Handy work made by dwarwes. It is not sharp and cannot be swinged. Mainly used to deflect magic. It may keep another secret deeply but mutch more investigation is needed to find out what.
- Poleaxe. 4 gold pieces. Altough it looks like so, it is yust an ordinary weapon. 1 extra gold is for the look. It does seem strange
- Heawy cutter: 6 gold pieces. It is heawy due to the 2 crystal balls inside. Uneasy in battle, it is a ceremonical weapon in the Henkor empyre. City captains inherit them from the public.
- Helbard: 2 gold pieces. Actually the head of it. Looks a bit rusty if you see it from the close. Several battles this might have survived.
Have a nice day!