(So this is not mine, :iconm-eralp
Well, I just saw and thought myself that I want to get up early in the next Elder Scrolls to see a view like this. Exploring Tamriel for the second time for Tamriel itself to see it. I did drop a few times just as soon finished Unbound in Skyrim and this... would be a great thing. So here are a few things I would like to see in TES VI
- Overmodelled vegetation: young trees, old trees by the dozen, some parts cleaner, some parts really dim. And you will be bending vegetation as you pass and it will cost you more stamina and slow you down.
- Creative rumor system: "Yesterday a guy in a thorned helmet came to my shop and sold me this red-black glowing bow. I told him it must be cursed so he lended it for 200 but I least think it is dwarven! Yes, he had noooo idea"
- Enviromental demage: Wearing daedric in a desert or none while mountain hiking
- Slippery rocks with climbing skills: You'll have to get off your gloves, wear and carry less staff, put staff from your back back to the inventory and twist an ankle and fall if doing wild jumps.
- Flocks of birds!!!
- People of all age walking on the streets
- Creative enviromental demage (like my horse grazing the grass)
- Minecrafting in mines.
- First person view is blurred by your helmet. Armor set parts have weaker and stronger parts with different armor class or none and a hit calculator based up on that.
- Sleep, dehidrataion and hunger bar just like in Fallout!
- Also power stealth attacks should not make that much sound...
- Footprint tracking system in assain or hunting quests - like in Evolve
- A few unique mobs to be hunted.
- A special "store" you can "sell" your own voice acted songs or books or whatever you created in the game or put into a folder (deviantart staff) if logged in. A modding place within the game.