So I'm Hungarian and this might not concern you because you must have more thorough ads on job search sites. I'm going for graphic designer.
- I can easily answer the question, why I want to work with them (meaning any company): Because I commute 4 hours a day, do 20 hours a week and it is not my real profession.
- How I imagine myself in 5 years? Doing 2D designs as an enterpreneur, a kung fu master and a houseband. Probably a writer if possible.
- What are my best features? I'm interested in everything (except sports and gossip) and I have a wide and wild fantasy and cultural knowledge. Use it!
- My worst feature? I live in this world that I draw and write.
- The thing that bothers is that 60% of these ads are 3 line long ads, shorter than in newspaper.
- Which are don't, require 3++ years of experience. Good luck!
- Some job portals forget to put out the submit button. I have my CV uploaded here on Deviantart for that reason.