See commission rules at: [link] Visit [link] to learn more about Leung Ting Wing Tsun!
Just read Dymphna Cusack's book: Say No to Death
1st part: commissions/work
2nd part: Videoscribe
REACHED 50.000 PAGEVIEWS!!!
1 commissioner is ahead. Whenever he is ready. Continue submitting to FadedHaven.
Commissions always up. Fenyofater@hotmail.com or use a note. Click on link above and read.
Currently contributing works to FadedHaven. A paying job would suffice.
Applied to a job where I would be payed for every 1 minute video I create by VideoScribe. Youtube tutorial list (typing in) [link]
Comparing Videoscribe to Flash is the difference between like learning to write the alphabet and learning C++; So you can import pictures and the program can animate them into your workpad (witch is as big as you want), even draw it's outlines (or move them in place with a hand). Simple as pie. And after the first half hour I got annoyed. Even trough it is quite a fun.
- The oblect that appears later gets to higher layer, you cannot alter them;
- You have no background and can only move on the worktable if not selected anything;
- Can only change view distance if selected anything;
- Cannot lock objects;
- Cannot move objects;
- Autosaves frequently (a good point!) but have to quit project to save normally.
- Double clicking centers you to object camera state. In case I just pasted somethin' I cannot move it as selected to it's new place, but to alter view distance and find a way to drag.
I actually made some (a lot) of silly pictures to that project. Hope you don't get annoyed while watching the motion book in the end whenever it is finished...